Naturopath and Natural health consultant
I believe that all health conditions have a physical and a psycho emotional component as well as a deeper psycho-spiritual aspect. All health issues need to be addressed accordingly. Thus I develop and monitor client’s programmes ranging from the purely physical to the psycho spiritual depending on the client’s symptoms and preferences.
I founded my practice in Wellington in the early 1980's after returning from several years study in India. I have a wealth of experience gained from over 40 years working in the natural health arena. I have usually been at the forefront of innovative healing techniques, many of which are actually very old and just dressed up in new outfits.
During the Covid-19 lockdown I am available for online sessions, and remote crystal beds.
At other times, available Monday - Friday at either 14 Laura Ave, Brooklyn, Wellington or in Wellington CBD. Also available for online sessions.
What I work with
I work with health issues on whatever level they arise, from the physical to mental-emotional and spiritual levels
- Identifying food intolerances and deficiencies, developing and supervising nutrition programmes with appropriate dietary supplements where required
- Identifying stress and lifestyle issues and providing appropriate support to rectify those
- Emotional issues. Working with the ‘baggage’ we need to unpack to arrive at a place of peace acceptance and contentment with life. In this work I have an extensive range of tools in my tool kit predominantly using body mindfulness techniques and drawing modalities
- A deeper journey of getting to know ourselves and relating to our voyage through this lifetime and our opening more fully into the totality of who we really are
Exploration of, and advice on appropriate nutrition for the individual. No single nutrition programme is suitable for everyone
- Specific food intolerances, allergies and deficiencies
- Exercise and stretch programmes- generally referred out
- Stress management, relaxation techniques and lifestyle issues
Some of this work, particularly the hands on body work is referred onto other therapists. I monitor these programmes as required.
I offer counselling and psychotherapeutic techniques as well as teaching a variety self-exploration techniques. As a fellow traveller, I journey with clients on their discovery through life towards an awakening more fully into the totality of who they really are. I have a particular interest in the deep psycho spiritual elements that underpin both good and poor health. I am skilled in identifying and working through subtle issues that can affect health on all levels ….mind body and spirit. My aim is to provide a safe and supportive environment for that exploration and the resolution of those issues as they arise during a clients healing process.
- Body centred psychotherapeutic techniques using Hakomi Integrative Psychotherapy® (certified practitioner)
- Client centred process directed drawing therapy using Interactive Drawing Therapy® (certified practitioner)
- Sometimes just providing and open hearted listening ear
Where I believe that another practitioner can provide a more useful service in a given case, I will refer on.
I operate a crystal bed which may provide the opportunity for deep relaxation, balancing the endocrine organs/ chakras and as a vehicle for non-form healing energies to be directed at the recipient.
Casa de Dom Inacio tours to Brazil
I escort individuals and groups to the healing centre in central Brazil, the Casa de Dom Inacio. Tours originate from NZ and Australia. However participants may come from any part of the world and meet us en route. Contact email@example.com or visit http://healingjourneystobrazil.co.nz for more information.
Tours are currently on hold due to the Covid-19 lockdown in New Zealand and Brazil.
One hour (50 mins) $150
Half hour (25 mins) $90
One and half hour $240
Two hours $300
One hour (50 mins) $120
half hour (25 mins) $70
One and half hour $190
Two hours $240
Under special circumstances further discounts are available